Full-time and Part-time Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives needed to take inbound phone calls for national utility billing company located in Logan. You will be taking payments and explaining utility bills to different tenants. Must be able to commit to at least 8-12 months of employment.
Experience Required: 2 years as a Software Developer. Employer will accept a Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT degree in place of 2 years of experience.Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in:
· Enter information from both electronic and paper bills into company software
· Check company software to determine which electronic bills need to be processed
· Recognize when a bill contains more than just a total amount due and process accordingly
· Call providers to obtain explanations on these balances
· Record detailed notes in company software about any bill that is not processed normally
· Communicate with different team members to identify and correct any errors on processed bills
· Ensure that all errors are fully corrected in a timely and accurate manner
· Separate and label all previously processed bills
· Other duties as assigned
· Capability to accurately enter information into company software
· Exceptional speed and accuracy with a 10-key number pad
· Determination to accurately process as many bills as possible during a work shift
· Capacity to familiarize oneself with varying layouts and types of provider bills
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new computer software
· Desire to respond to teammate requests and fix any information that was incorrectly entered
· Talent for recognizing discrepancies contained within data sets
· Skill in organizing and prioritizing workload so the most important tasks are completed first
· Excellent verbal and written communication using a variety of methods
A Payment Processor is responsible for paying utility bills. This position is also responsible for ensuring that all information is correct before submitting the payment.
· Pay utility bills on provider websites using multiple methods.
· Verify that all account and bill information is correct before paying bill
· Keep detailed notes concerning all payments made
· Note any accounts that have unique payment methods
· Send login setup requests to the appropriate team when needed
· Track and save the total amounts for every bill that is paid
· Make some payments over the phone
· Navigate various provider websites to locate bill pay page
· Research utility account information within company software
· Organize payment information into general trackers
· Other duties as assigned
· Capacity to recognize numerical discrepancies contained within data
· Proficient skill in using a number pad to quickly and accurately enter data
· Familiarity with internet browsing and website navigation
· Ability to organize and prioritize workload so the most important tasks are completed first
· Ability to learn and adapt to new computer software
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
· Determination to complete assigned workload during a work shift
· Desire to work with a team to process daily assigned bills
· Excellent verbal and writing communication skills using a variety of methods
With Conservice continuing to grow, our Marketing team is looking to fill a key position. This person must have a strong foundation in design and marketing, with an outgoing, personality that can thrive with a small team.
2 years corporate job experience (at least 1 year in marketing)
Proficient in basic, corporate level, communication (writing and person-to-person)
Adobe CCS design experience required. Provide portfolio examples.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
Operational proficiency with Google apps and mobile devices.
Provide evidence of ability to work well both independently and with a team
Basic knowledge of operating a DSLR camera
Great sense of design and adaptable to the current Conservice branding image
Additional skills we are looking for (preferred but not required to apply):
Basic A/V production / editing experience
1 or more years exposure to digital marketing, including social media management
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Graphic Design (or related field)
HTML and/or Web development