The Client Portfolio Specialist (CPS) will directly be responsible for managing a group of client properties and is accountable for the accurate and timely analysis and billing of those properties.Successful CPSs consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
This person will take the lead role in managing a portfolio, analyzing data, providing constant and direct client communication, and preparing bills to be sent out in a timely manner to meet established deadlines. If you are self motivated, detail oriented, and are looking for a challenging but exciting career in a department with great advancement opportunities, then this is the right position for you.
Starting at $18.00 with a potential to earn $20 at 6 months (dependent upon performance).
Use critical thinking and analytical skills to ensure accuracy and timeliness while calculating utility charges for residents using spreadsheets and company specific software.
Will work closely with our clients to ensure the accuracy of data and help them with their reporting needs and resolve any concerns they may have.
Maintain good relationship with clients through excellent written and verbal communication.
Will be required to meet the departmental goals of at least 99% timeliness and 99% of accuracy to maintain company standards.
Must be available long-term (at least one full year) due to client needs.
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Great attitude and a willingness to learn proprietary software
Proficiency in Google Drive and Excel
Proficiency in 10 Key typing
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to self-manage and take initiative to complete work in a timely manner
Excellent organization and time management skills
Comfortable taking inbound calls to assist clients and tenants with their inquiries
Ability to stay calm under pressure
Ability to adapt and work well with others
Must be reliable, hard working, and interested in long-term employment
Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Must have excellent computer, phone, and customer service skills
Have you ever worked at a job where you’ve thought to yourself: “I’m a top performer, I could be making so much more money than I am currently making”? If so, Conservice has the perfect job for you!
Combining a blend of managing client portfolios, answering client questions, and working your hardest, our Billing Manager position will allow you to make as much as your performance dictates. This tier-based position will reward those who work hard, with top performers earning $20/hour within 6 months. If you like to challenge yourself at work and push yourself to earn more, come check out this great position!
As the title suggests, most primary responsibilities in the
position revolve around managing our client’s Billing needs. This could consist of any one of the
· Working with clients to achieve mutually beneficial Billing solutions.
· Using custom software to calculate utility bills for different apartments.
· Utilize Excel to work through various problems that might arise in Billing.
· Maintain excellent customer service skills when handling client questions.
· Continuously look for ways to problem solve and increase personal productivity as well as that of the team.
· Attention to detail, specifically working to maintain top accuracy and timeliness metrics.
· Proficient in Excel.
· Ability to self-manager and take initiative to complete work in a timely manner.
· Manage client needs as well as team needs for managing workload.
· Must demonstrate reliability and dependability for work.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
A normal day in this job involves:
Assisting customers with billing and payments
Answering questions about utility services
Researching and resolving customer disputes
You should consider applying if:
You’re an expert at empathetic, patient listening
You can find answers to complicated questions using the knowledge, skills, and resources provided to you
You’re able to explain a complex idea using clear, professional language
You feel comfortable using a computer and Microsoft Office
You speak English fluently (professional working proficiency or better)
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT Field.
Experience Required: 2 years as a Software Developer. Employer will accept a Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT degree in place of 2 years of experience.
Skill set Requirements
Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in:
Please submit an application and upload resume on our website https://careers.conservice.com. Only qualified applicants need apply. Do not apply if you are an H-1 or F-1 visa holder, or if you otherwise require employer sponsorship to obtain U.S. employment authorization. Do not apply if you are not eligible to be employed in the U.S.
What we do:
· Use our custom software to divide utility bills for properties across the US and Canada.
· Hit speed and accuracy goals in a team focused and fun environment.
· Build relationships with our clients by attacking their problems head on.
· Compile, analyze, and send reports frequently.
· Ensure that every bit of data we work with is completely accurate before the client sees it.
· Answer resident questions when they call or email.
· Handle multiple interruptions during the day while still accomplishing goals.
What you can do:
· Stay on top of many things at once, even think of solutions to problems that haven’t happened yet.
· Maintain stellar communication, whether it be via phone or email.
· Wield Microsoft Excel to work on projects and reports.
· Develop creative solutions for the most challenging challenges.
· Keep your cool, even if it feels like everything is crashing down around you.
· Take pride in the details; you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
· Maintain your drive to get things done.
What we will do for you:
· Commit to your professional growth and development.
· Share our knowledge of utility billing through our extensive training programs.
· Pay you a portion of our company profits every month.
· Give you options for insurance, 401k, and more.
Extra things you might do:
· Talk about Star Wars, even if you don’t anything about the movies.
· Play a mean game of ping-pong or foosball.
· Enjoy a candy bar or other snack every payday.
· Indulge in free soda at any time.
· Rock Conservice clothes that you can buy at a discount.
· Volunteer your time for service during work hours, and get paid for it!
Our team members range from high school grads to college grads, those with years of experience and those just starting out, as well as those that have experience in this type of work and those that don’t. If you like solving problems for customers and other team members, Conservice is the place for you!