Great attitude and a willingness to learn in-house software
Proficiency in Google Drive and Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
Ability to self-manage and take initiative to complete work in a timely manner
Exceptional organization and time management skills
Comfortable receiving inbound customer service calls
Attention to detail
Ability to manage stressful situations
Ability to take feedback and implement it to become a stronger team member
Ability to adapt and work well with properties
Ability to solve problems and research information when errors do arise
Proficiency in 10 Key typing
What we do:
· Use our custom software to divide utility bills for properties across the US and Canada.
· Hit speed and accuracy goals in a team focused and fun environment.
· Build relationships with our clients by attacking their problems head on.
· Compile, analyze, and send reports frequently.
· Ensure that every bit of data we work with is completely accurate before the client sees it.
· Answer resident questions when they call or email.
· Handle multiple interruptions during the day while still accomplishing goals.
What you can do:
· Stay on top of many things at once, even think of solutions to problems that haven’t happened yet.
· Maintain stellar communication, whether it be via phone or email.
· Wield Microsoft Excel to work on projects and reports.
· Develop creative solutions for the most challenging challenges.
· Keep your cool, even if it feels like everything is crashing down around you.
· Take pride in the details; you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
· Maintain your drive to get things done.
What we will do for you:
· Commit to your professional growth and development.
· Share our knowledge of utility billing through our extensive training programs.
· Pay you a portion of our company profits every month.
· Give you options for insurance, 401k, and more.
Extra things you might do:
· Talk about Star Wars, even if you don’t anything about the movies.
· Play a mean game of ping-pong or foosball.
· Enjoy a candy bar or other snack every payday.
· Indulge in free soda at any time.
· Rock Conservice clothes that you can buy at a discount.
· Volunteer your time for service during work hours, and get paid for it!
Our team members range from high school grads to college grads, those with years of experience and those just starting out, as well as those that have experience in this type of work and those that don’t. If you like solving problems for customers and other team members, Conservice is the place for you!
Responsible for the planning and execution of Company’s utilities programs at the regional level.
Full-time and Part-time Customer Service Representatives needed to take inbound phone calls for national utility billing company located in Logan. You will be taking payments and explaining utility bills to different tenants. Must be able to commit to at least 8-12 months of employment. Spanish speakers are also needed.
This position is flexible with school schedules.
Clean desks where applicable
Clean tables in break rooms
Restock supplies in bathrooms where applicable
Any other task as deemed necessary
Strong attention to detail
Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds
Dependable and on time for scheduled shifts