Full-time and Part-time Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives needed to take inbound phone calls for national utility billing company located in Logan. You will be taking payments and explaining utility bills to different tenants. Must be able to commit to at least 8-12 months of employment.
What we do:
What you can do
Extra things you might do
As a national third party utility billing and management company, one of our many services includes the installation, repair, or data management of utility meters. The role of this position involves process management in regards to the meter solutions process.
· Enter information from both electronic and paper bills into company software
· Check company software to determine which electronic bills need to be processed
· Recognize when a bill contains more than just a total amount due and process accordingly
· Call providers to obtain explanations on these balances
· Record detailed notes in company software about any bill that is not processed normally
· Communicate with different team members to identify and correct any errors on processed bills
· Ensure that all errors are fully corrected in a timely and accurate manner
· Separate and label all previously processed bills
· Other duties as assigned
· Capability to accurately enter information into company software
· Exceptional speed and accuracy with a 10-key number pad
· Determination to accurately process as many bills as possible during a work shift
· Capacity to familiarize oneself with varying layouts and types of provider bills
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new computer software
· Desire to respond to teammate requests and fix any information that was incorrectly entered
· Talent for recognizing discrepancies contained within data sets
· Skill in organizing and prioritizing workload so the most important tasks are completed first
· Excellent verbal and written communication using a variety of methods
Great attitude and a willingness to learn in-house software
Proficiency in Google Drive and Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
Ability to self-manage and take initiative to complete work in a timely manner
Exceptional organization and time management skills
Comfortable receiving inbound customer service calls
Attention to detail
Ability to manage stressful situations
Ability to take feedback and implement it to become a stronger team member
Ability to adapt and work well with properties
Ability to solve problems and research information when errors do arise
Proficiency in 10 Key typing
Due to continued growth, our Marketing department is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist. This person will develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns, create promotional materials, plan meetings and other events, and help support the sales and account manager teams.
Write, edit, format, and brand marketing support materials (including documents, slide decks, etc).
Help the sales team in conducting and managing email campaigns.
Develop marketing relations.
Assist in trade show arrangements
Create promotional materials and displays.
Manage and create postings for social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, and others as needed.
Create unique content to post on social media platforms.
Regularly assist in writing unique marketing material that includes but is not limited to blog posts, video scripts, in house material and content, technical writing, and other fresh marketing material.
Track specific social media post performance and make adjustments to better fit audience demographic.
Assist in marketing design where needed and other various marketing tasks.
Establish and maintain relationships to help with trade shows, vendors, and sales support.
At least 2 years of experience and a good track record in social media and web marketing analytics.
Design experience in Adobe Illustrator a must, experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
Proficient in all other common corporate professional programs.
Technical and Marketing writing skills.
Video editing / shooting experience (familiar with the process at least).
Great team attitude and a willingness to learn in-house software.
Ability to take and apply feedback.
Ability to self-manage and take initiative to complete work in a timely manner.
Extensive knowledge and experience with social media platforms and analytics (2 years preferred experience.)
The Financial Analyst is a key position that will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information, and by recommending actions. This person will be responsible for preparing financial analyses to provide insight and support optimal business decision making, and will also help to create, define, implement, evolve and report on Conservice’s key metrics and processes.
· Work with department leadership to develop, enhance and refine dashboards for their teams, including identifying key metrics and creating visual graphics to show trends and anomalies
· Prepare analytical reviews of monthly department financial statements
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and expenses for all departments
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
· Prepare and present financial information and analytical reports to Senior Management Team and Department Heads in monthly review meetings
· Communicate findings and make recommendations that will help improve efficiencies and support strategic initiatives
· Calculate and prepare reports for monthly sales commissions
· Assist in creating and updating budgets and forecasts for all departments
· Collaborate with cross-functional departments to identify and solve business problems
· Proactively identify opportunities for change, process improvement, and system enhancements
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, finance or accounting (Master’s degree is preferred)
· 2+ years of strong analytical experience in financial analysis is preferred
· Advanced Excel skills are required
· Must be able to think strategically to recommend action for business decisions
· Must have time management and organization skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
· Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Must have excellent reporting skills with the ability to gather appropriate data to be used to improve company performance and operations