Full-time and Part-time Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives needed to take inbound phone calls for national utility billing company located in Logan. You will be taking payments and explaining utility bills to different tenants. Must be able to commit to at least 8-12 months of employment.
What we do:
What you can do
Extra things you might do
· Develop and maintain existing software related to accounting and expense tracking by using Microsoft Technologies including C#, .NET, and SQL and the specific development environment based on application framework.
· Develop software with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or Visual Studio 2013 for new solutions stemming from success growth and automation.
· Design, develop, and troubleshoot database logic depending on specific application and database version, including Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008, 2012, or 2014.
· Use Google Apps Enterprise suite including Email, Docs, Sites, Hangouts, Analytics, and Sheets.
· Develop enhancements, with documentation, for existing software to help reduce manual errors using C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL.
· Develop enhancements, with documentation, for existing software related to the visualization of data errors using C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL.
· Develop enhancements, with documentation, for existing software related to distribution of expense material using C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL.
· Develop and maintain existing software, with documentation, used to deliver data to and from different systems using standard, well-formed XML.
· Trouble shoot problems and projects to create solutions due to a growing and changing environment.
· Perform standard office communication using Microsoft Office.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT Field.
Experience Required: 2 years as a Software Developer. Employer will accept a Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT degree in place of 2 years of experience.
Skill set Requirements (Special Requirements): Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in:
· Trouble shooting existing and creating new software;
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or 2013;
· Google Apps Enterprise, including Email, Docs, Sites, Hangouts, Analytics, and Sheets;
· C#, .NET, SQL, WPF, XML;
· Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008, 2012 or 2014;
· Developing enhancements with documentation;· Microsoft Office.
As a national third party utility billing and management company, one of our many services includes the installation, repair, or data management of utility meters. The role of this position involves process management in regards to the meter solutions process.