Conservice is the national leader in Utility Management and Billing, and we need Billing Managers that are more than capable of that responsibility. Our team members are great at handling challenges, working with tight deadlines, fielding interruptions left and right, checking that all details are in order, and being pretty awesome at their jobs!
We are expanding our offices to 1366 South Legend Hills Drive Suite 230, Clearfield, Utah and are looking for these excellent Billing Managers to join our expanding team!
We offer career positions and countless training and advancement opportunities to grow and progress! Our company is one that believes in putting team members first, and will strive to always create a positive, fun, and open work environment for team members to thrive!
What we do:
· Use our custom software to divide utility bills for different properties around the country
· Hit speed and accuracy goals in a team focused and fun environment
· Build relationships with our clients by attacking their problems head on
· Compile, analyze, and send reports frequently
· Ensure that every bit of data we work with is completely accurate before the client sees it
· Work with tenants when they call in with questions
Handle multiple interruptions during the day while
we are getting our work done
What we will do for you:
· Commit to your professional growth and development
· Bestow our knowledge of billing through our extensive training programs
· Deliver a place for a meaningful career.
· Provide a work environment with lots of natural sunlight and open space
· Pay you a portion of Conservice’s profits every month
· Give you options for insurance, 401k, and more
What you can do:
· Stay on top of many things at once, even think of solutions to problems that haven’t happened yet
· Maintain stellar communication, whether it be through phone or email
· Wield Microsoft Excel to work on balances and reports
· Solve the world’s problems when they affect your portfolio
· Develop creative solutions for the most challenging challenges
· Keep your cool, even if it feels like everything is crashing down around you
· Take pride in the details; you don’t let anything slip through the cracks
· Maintain your drive to get things done
Full-time and Part-time Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives needed to take inbound phone calls for national utility billing company located in Logan. You will be taking payments and explaining utility bills to different tenants. Must be able to commit to at least 8-12 months of employment.
As a national third party utility billing and management company, one of our many services includes the installation, repair, or data management of utility meters. The role of this position involves process management in regards to the meter solutions process.
This position will require an assessment test before placement, please email email@example.com if you are interested in a free assessment preparation class to help you prepare to take these!
· Manage and maintain corporate brand guide.
· Design promotional print materials, web graphics, tradeshow displays, and other projects as needed.
· Work with and support sales team and account managers to design presentations, reports, and various support materials.
· Create banners and email content for social media platforms.
· Experienced in effective communication and corporate relations.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of design experience.
· BFA or BS Graphic Design degree preferred.
· Professional level experience in Adobe CCS (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to work productively with other team members.
· Ability to manage individual and team projects and to communicate progress with stakeholders.
· Video editing and production experience preferred.
Conservice is hiring for a Senior DBA at its corporate headquarters in Logan, UT. Please see the job description and qualifications below. Interested applicants can submit their resumes online at https://careers.conservice.com.
Conservice is the national leader in Utility Management and Billing, and we are looking to hire a Senior DBA to ensure system performance. Our team members are great at handling challenges, working with tight deadlines, fielding interruptions left and right, checking that all the details are in order, and in being professional while we work on teams in a fun environment! If you are interested in this position, please apply at https://careers.conservice.com
To do a great job in this position, experience should include:
The Financial Analyst is a key position that will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information, and by recommending actions. This person will be responsible for preparing financial analyses to provide insight and support optimal business decision making, and will also help to create, define, implement, evolve and report on Conservice’s key metrics and processes.
· Work with department leadership to develop, enhance and refine dashboards for their teams, including identifying key metrics and creating visual graphics to show trends and anomalies
· Prepare analytical reviews of monthly department financial statements
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and expenses for all departments
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
· Prepare and present financial information and analytical reports to Senior Management Team and Department Heads in monthly review meetings
· Communicate findings and make recommendations that will help improve efficiencies and support strategic initiatives
· Calculate and prepare reports for monthly sales commissions
· Assist in creating and updating budgets and forecasts for all departments
· Collaborate with cross-functional departments to identify and solve business problems
· Proactively identify opportunities for change, process improvement, and system enhancements
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, finance or accounting (Master’s degree is preferred)
· 2+ years of strong analytical experience in financial analysis is preferred
· Advanced Excel skills are required
· Must be able to think strategically to recommend action for business decisions
· Must have time management and organization skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
· Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Must have excellent reporting skills with the ability to gather appropriate data to be used to improve company performance and operations
What we do:
What you can do
Extra things you might do