Full-time and Part-time Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives needed to take inbound phone calls for national utility billing company located in Logan. You will be taking payments and explaining utility bills to different tenants. Must be able to commit to at least 8-12 months of employment.
To accommodate the needs of our ever-growing company, we have a current opening for a full-time Facilities Maintenance Team Member. This person will help with handling of all maintenance for our three buildings as well as working with any external cleaning, vendor, or repair team. Will report to Building Maintenance Manager and coordinate with them for any required task or project.
- Be available 24/7 for potential emergencies.
- Perform routine maintenance on all buildings and equipment.
- Respond to requests for repair and replacement from team members.
- Ensure all buildings are meeting required state and federal requirements and codes.
- Maintain records of maintenance as needed.
- Landscaping and other external site needs.
- Knowledge of HVAC pumps, electrical systems, and other general maintenance.
- Ability to operate required equipment for position.
- Proven flexibility.
- Excellent communication.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. of equipment.
· Develop and maintain existing software related to accounting and expense tracking by using Microsoft Technologies including C#, .NET, and SQL and the specific development environment based on application framework.
· Develop software with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or Visual Studio 2013 for new solutions stemming from success growth and automation.
· Design, develop, and troubleshoot database logic depending on specific application and database version, including Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008, 2012, or 2014.
· Use Google Apps Enterprise suite including Email, Docs, Sites, Hangouts, Analytics, and Sheets.
· Develop enhancements, with documentation, for existing software to help reduce manual errors using C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL.
· Develop enhancements, with documentation, for existing software related to the visualization of data errors using C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL.
· Develop enhancements, with documentation, for existing software related to distribution of expense material using C#, .NET, WPF, and SQL.
· Develop and maintain existing software, with documentation, used to deliver data to and from different systems using standard, well-formed XML.
· Trouble shoot problems and projects to create solutions due to a growing and changing environment.
· Perform standard office communication using Microsoft Office.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT Field.
Experience Required: 2 years as a Software Developer. Employer will accept a Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Development, or closely related IT degree in place of 2 years of experience.
Skill set Requirements (Special Requirements): Demonstrable knowledge of and prior experience in:
· Trouble shooting existing and creating new software;
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or 2013;
· Google Apps Enterprise, including Email, Docs, Sites, Hangouts, Analytics, and Sheets;
· C#, .NET, SQL, WPF, XML;